22 Jan Goat Cheese & BBQ Chicken Pitas
Goat Cheese & BBQ Chicken Pitas
2 cups Goat Cheese
1/2 cup GMG BBQ Sauce, divided
1 cup Pulled Chicken
1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken and 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce and stir until well combined.
- Place pitas on a parchment lined baking sheet and spread with a generous amount of goat cheese almost completely to the edges.
- Top with chicken and red onion.
- Place in the oven for 7-12 minutes, watching closely, until the cheese starts to melts and chicken is heated through.
- Remove from oven, slice into quarters, top with a generous drizzle of BBQ sauce and arugula.
Arbol chili powder and liquid smoke create a rich, smoky intensity to a base of sautéed garlic flavored hot sauce and tomato paste. Molasses and cane sugar are added for a spicy, sweet and buttery finish. Available size: 18 oz.