27 Aug Green Mountain Gringo Migas
Green Mountain Gringo Migas
For service Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa
1 Onion, small, chopped
3 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Red bell pepper, roasted, chopped
1 dozen Eggs, shelled
To taste Salt
4 oz. Pepper-jack cheese, grated
2 handfuls Green Mountain Gringo® Tortilla Strips, crumbled
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Sauté the onion in a hot skillet with a little oil or butter until softened, add the garlic and bell pepper and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Pour in the eggs and stir them every 5-10 seconds, breaking the yolks.
- Add some salt to taste.
- When eggs are nearly done stir in the cheese, strips and cilantro.
- Remove to a serving platter and garnish with some sprigs of cilantro.
- Serve hot with salsa and more tortilla strips on the side.