13 Oct Salsa Over Grilled Chicken
Posted at 20:56h in 0 Comments
Salsa Over Grilled Chicken
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 90 minutes
1 jar GMG Salsa, preferred flavor
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Basil, fresh, chopped
1tsp Garlic, minced
1 tbsp Oregano, fresh, minced
1 tbsp Rosemary, fresh, minced
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
4 Boneless, chicken breasts
1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Place olive oil, lemon juice, basil, garlic, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper and chicken into a large zip lock bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and heat. Stir in Salsa and cook on medium heat until heated through.
- Place each chicken breast on a plate and top each with ¼ of the salsa.
- Serve immediately.
Balanced flavor with a touch of heat, our medium salsa is great on its own or as an accent to spice up recipes. Fresh herbs and peppers make this all-natural salsa a healthy choice with a just-right kick at around 50-200 Scoville heat units. Available size: 16 oz. 2.12