22 Jan Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
GMG Medium Salsa
GMG Original Tortilla Strips
Mexican rice (or your favorite rice), 3/4 cup per person
yellow bell pepper
one can black beans, rinsed and drained
cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
lettuce, washed and chopped
- Start off by making a batch of Mexican Rice, if you do not already have some.
- While rice is cooking, wash and chop your tomatoes, bell peppers, and lettuce.
- Rinse and drain black beans.
- Saute bell pepper strips in a little oil in a pan for about 5 minutes, until cooked.
- Add about 3/4 cup of rice to a bowl.
- Add in your black beans, lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and anything else your heart desires.
- Add a dollop of guacamole.
- Lastly, add GMG Original Tortilla Strips and Medium Salsa, as much as your heart desires, and dig in!!